I want to blog more but I just have no time! First and foremost... we are having a BOY! Joel Carter will be his name! Praise the Lord that I am having a wonderful and healthy pregnancy!So... my life is officially consumed by my toddler! (And I love it!!!) Playdates are a super fun thing that I just couldn't live without! We just finished up spring swimming lessons, library classes, and getting over lots of sicknesses!!! I am glad spring is pretty much here, but I still am feeling "cabin fever-ish!" Any day that it is decently warm we are outside playing! Picking up sticks, hammering rocks... (Matt taught him that one), swinging, playing ball, and pretty much anything I can do that doesn't strain my back too much! I have been having major lower back pain with this pregnancy. My chiropractor has helped but it still is there and hopefully goes away after Joel is born!
Easter was fun... Luke got enough candy to last us through the next year. But with me being prego it's almost all gone! :) We had a nice time with my Hamilton extended family, and then with my imediate family and a few friends. Luke had a cold that weekend, but he did pretty well despite not feeling himself.
Luke is officially in his "BIG boy bed!" Praise God! I was very worried about that whole transision, but it went very well. He cried the first night for about 45 mintues, but then he fell asleep once I came in and laid with him for a few minutes. He has been good ever since then. Although, the only thing is that he is waking up at the butt crack of dawn! And he likes to tell me that he's awake by kicking the wall... he doesn't get out of bed though which I am SO thankful for. I believe he's either afraid, or he just knows he's not allowed until mommy or daddy comes and gets him out! :) So, all that to say, he is such a great little boy and I thank the Lord everyday for blessing me beyond measure with a tender-hearted son! We look forward everyday too to meeting our precious Joel Carter. He is growing perfectly, moving all the time, punching me, gets the hiccups, and just already melting my heart! 3 months to go! I can't believe how fast it has gone! Way faster than Luke's pregnancy it would seem. I am so busy with Luke that I just forget sometimes that Joel's even in there! 
I am signing off for now... I still am not sure if anyone reads this blog, but for those who do, I will try to write again soon! Love to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment