Thursday, February 5, 2009

mr. spanky

We recently starting spanking Luke when he does something bad or deliberately disobeys... so we threaten him and say that if he does "whatever" we are going to spank his bottom. Well, now as soon as we say this to him, he starts hitting himself on the back side! It of course is pretty funny, but I guess not the best thing either though. I never thought that dicsipline would be so interesting and hard at the same time! And even sometimes comical! I do still need so much help and patience. I don't know how I'm going to do it when I'm sitting on the couch nursing the new baby and Luke is doing something naughty! I feel slightly concerned, but I am just trusting that God will help me and fill in where I can't!

I am 16 1/2 weeks and I think I am starting to feel the baby move a little. It's very faint though, and I barely get a chance to sit down and really try to feel it. It makes me sad... with Luke, I was able to sit all day and read or be on the computer and just feel him move around. And with this little baby, I rarely get a chance to sit and focus on him or her! Oh well! Guess that's just how the second time around goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see your blogging again! :)