Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FULL MOON - please help me!!!


I am NOT superstitious BUT... I do believe in the gravitational pull of the moon and that maybe in some cases is can "help" women go into labor with their water breaking. Don't judge me... I'm desperate people!!! I'm so freakin' ready to have this kid I just am going crazy!!! I am seriously trusting in God though; and I know (even though it's hard) that Joel will come when it is time, but wow... these on and off contractions are driving me insane! They have been coming and going since Thursday of last week. I really thought we would be going to the hospital on Sunday because I was having them 3-5 minutes apart for about an hour and a half! And then... they S.T.O.P. I have an appt. on Friday and I so badly want my doc. to check me, but I am totally NOT for medical intervention... but I just want to know if these contractions are doing something! They better be because some of them are wicked strong! And I would never even considered this before, but part of me so badly wants her to strip my membranes! But, I will most likely chicken out and stick to my strong opinion of NO medical intervention. ................ ok, so I am breathing just fine even though I seem pretty intense. :) I still have a week and a half... so I really can't complain. I am feeling good despite how Joel moves and it hurts me... I'm sleeping pretty well... despite getting up to pee 4 times a night. So I am very grateful; I have had a wonderful pregnancy that has been free of complications. I am blessed... but just ready to meet my baby boy! :)


OH and I am happy to announce that my brother Josh and his wife Allyson are going to have a baby too! I think either sometime at the end of January or beginning of February! We are super excited for them and so happy that their little bundle of joy and Joel will only be about 7 months apart. :) It will be fun times!

Ok, well every time I sign off of here I wonder if the next time I post will be post-birth... haha, no pun intended. But yeah... we will see... ta ta for now.

1 comment:

Katie said...

hang in there! those contractions are so frustrating and I can totally relate. Looking forward to hearing of the news!