Thursday, October 25, 2007
doc visit
So we just returned from the doctors and my poor little man had to endure some shots... my least favorite thing in the world! Seeing him in such pain breaks my heart especially when he does the hysterical no-breathing cry. And why do they have to stick the needle 2 inches into their little thighs!? Besides all that, my little trooper weighs 16 pounds on the nose and he's 26 inches long. My doc says he's perfect in everyway and that the seperation anxiety he's been having lately is because he's very aware and ahead of the game! Whoo hoo! That makes me happy because I thought he was just spoiled by being with me all day long, but no... he's just super smart! :) Sorry, I guess I'm kind of bragging! Give me a break though, he's my first! :) Ok, enough for now, it is time for some lunch. Peace out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Julie - I hate the shots, too!! I was so glad when Reagan got his last one! I am not looking forward to starting all over with this little one... Happy Blogging!
Post a Comment