
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LUKE!!! My little man turned ONE today! Praise the Lord for His faithfulness to us this year and to our precious son! I still cannot believe it has been a year already and how incredibly fast it went! We have learned so much and never knew how much one little person could change our lives! (in a good way!) :) All the glory and honor is due to God though! He has cared for Luke and kept him healthy the whole year! He hasn't been sick once! Today we had our normal routine: eating, pl
aying, napping, and did some shopping with Grandma Mellow. Matt got home a little early so that was great, and we got to see Aunt Ally too! :) Tomorrow we are having his birthday party and it's ALL ABOUT ELMO! I will post many pictures later. I did cry a few days ago and today... a good cry though. I am happy that he's a big boy, but sad to think that he'll never be a teeny weeny baby again. I know I'll have more children, but nothing is like the first time around. And I was really overwhelmed in the beginning. So there were days I didn't soak up the newborn stage and alot of times I wished he was just older. But I know that every mom feels this way. I am not alone! :) I am so grateful though that God is showing me this now, so I CAN realize that I need to enjoy EVERY moment of his precious life. Life is a vapor... and we need to make the most of it while we're still breathing! :) Here are a few pictures of his first moments. Enjoy, and God bless all of you who read this blog!

aying, napping, and did some shopping with Grandma Mellow. Matt got home a little early so that was great, and we got to see Aunt Ally too! :) Tomorrow we are having his birthday party and it's ALL ABOUT ELMO! I will post many pictures later. I did cry a few days ago and today... a good cry though. I am happy that he's a big boy, but sad to think that he'll never be a teeny weeny baby again. I know I'll have more children, but nothing is like the first time around. And I was really overwhelmed in the beginning. So there were days I didn't soak up the newborn stage and alot of times I wished he was just older. But I know that every mom feels this way. I am not alone! :) I am so grateful though that God is showing me this now, so I CAN realize that I need to enjoy EVERY moment of his precious life. Life is a vapor... and we need to make the most of it while we're still breathing! :) Here are a few pictures of his first moments. Enjoy, and God bless all of you who read this blog!


1 comment:
WOW so precious!! Happy Birthday Luke!! Your such a big boy now :) Your a great mom Julie! It is amazing how fast they grow up. I can't believe our little girl will be two in October. Have a great weekend Take LOTS of pictures!!
Post a Comment