So yes, it's been flippin' forever since I've blogged. Millions of things have happened and I can barely remember what all they are but I will try to update as much as I can for those of you who actually do read this silly blog of mine.
- Our great friends Dan and Pam are home for good now. We had a surprise welcome home party for them last Monday. A succses it was and very fun to hang out with everyone. AND... they are having a baby! :) Pam is due mid November; so we will have to wait 6 more months till we meet this little Gotwalt baby! We are super happy for them and wish them the best!
- Luke is officially walking now. I would say he really took off this week, but he's been taking lots of steps since the beginning of May. He is best in bare feet. Socks on hardwood floors is not safe I must say, and when he has shoes on, I think the rubber part trips him up. He doesn't like the grass so that really forces him to walk outside too. He loves his swing outside that Matt hung for him. We give him under-dogs and he laughs at us. (I guess we look silly to him:) We have his special 1 year birthday party planned. The theme is Elmo, because he LOVES anything Elmo. We're just having our immediate family and our great friends the Seaburg's. I know I say this all the time but I really can't believe how fast his little life is going by. I feel like it was just a little bit ago that we brough him home on that hot May day and I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in a panic because I forgot about him laying there in the pack 'n play! I just love my little bundle of cuteness with red, red hair! He's eating lots more food now... chicken, lima beans, yogurt, PBJ sandwiches, strawberries, corn, granola bars, and lots of other yummy stuff. I also am giving him real milk but he is still not sure about it. He LOVES water so he guzzels that down really good.
- My Grandma Betty is doing really good. Her cancer is still shrinking and she hasn't even had chemo in a few months! So the doctors don't need to see her again till August so we are Praising our Awesome God for that!
I can't really think of anything else that has happened lately. I do have pictures to add, but I will do that later. I'm so happy it is warm out. Matt and I mulched and put river rock down in our flower beds. It looks great; and I planted some pansies that we got on sale. I have such a wonderful husband. I love that he cares so much about our home looking great on the outside. And I know that he loves that I take care of the inside! :) God truely does watch out for his children and gives us all we ever need. Hope everyone is doing just dandy!
No comments:
Post a Comment