Monday, June 9, 2008
ask, shut up, and listen
I complain that I don't know exactly what God wants with my life. I complain that I don't know what talents I have. And I complain that I don't hear Him speaking... blah blah blah. I am being awakened to the simple fact (which is written in our life-manual ... aka the Bible) that I just need to ask, be still (shut up), listen... and God will speak. And stupid me for doubting... HE DOES! HE DID! HE ALWAYS WILL! Praise HIM for having patience with me! HOLY COW! I am so glad that God has provided me with people in my life who are smart, and are tuned into Him! I'm sure this isn't making much sense to all of you reading, but just hang in there because I will give explanations to all this blabbing once I have some more time to sit down and blog out my feelings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess I will sit and wait for your next blog post because I am looking forward to hearing what he has spoken to you! :)
Post a Comment