
So we've been married for 3 entire years. I know to some it may not seem like alot... but for us it's crazy! What an amazing adventure it has been and will continue to be! :) Matt and I have known each other for almost a decade... and let me just say that I can't believe it! We've loved one another for 6 of those years and it's grown more since the day we admitted we "liked" one another our senior year! :) I am truly blessed with a husband that is the epitome of a Christ-seeking, godly, strong yet gentle, hard-working, ever-patient, loving man that God could EVER create. I honestly can't believe I was lucky enough to have him. Thank you God!
We are going to Seven Stars tonight to celebrate our 3rd anniversary and I'm happy to say that this time I DO NOT have a sore throat and I don't have a cold! HOORAY!
We are going to Seven Stars tonight to celebrate our 3rd anniversary and I'm happy to say that this time I DO NOT have a sore throat and I don't have a cold! HOORAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment