Wow, so it's been incredibley long since I last blogged. (That's the understatement of the year) And I have to say I'm not sure if any one even looks at this blog site anymore. And that is SO OK because I just write to satisfy the moments I have no one to talk to... which is now. Luke is sleeping after a long day of playing with his buddies Junior and Zachary. Matt will probably be home soon, but he will leave right away to go to his second job for a few hours this evening. It makes me sad, but he's working on cars which is his favorite thing to do and learn about!
Things have definitely changed so much since June. Luke is a toddler who runs, talks, and gets into EVERYTHING! He loves books, balls, and toy cars! He still has his RED hair which brings us never ending attention everywhere we go. The mall, the grocery store, out to eat, the doctors... EVERYWHERE! It is so fun though; I am so proud that he's my little red head! :)
Matt is no longer trimming. He is now the production supervisor for the mill shop at ATS. And HE LOVES IT! Which is so wonderful! I am so happy that he is finally doing something he loves. He does have to get up at the crack of dawn, but he is just happy to not be trimming.
We are getting ready to do demolition to our bathroom because the tile is now falling off the walls. We held off as long as we could and we want to get it done before we have another baby! Which is not yet by the way; to let all you nosey people know! :) We also are turning our dining room that we never use, into a laundry room and office. Because once we do have another kid Luke will have to be in the room we are currenlty using as an office. I am SO FREAKIN' EXCITED though to have my laundry room upstairs! YIPPEE!! So I will be able to be on my computer and just roll my chair over to the laundry to switch a load!! lol! Perhaps not roll my chair over. (I will have to get my butt up and do it!) I'm hoping to have some kind of soft fuzzy rug in there as well as all my plants since it's super sunny in there most of the day.
So yeah, and as far as I go... there's not much change. I (or Matt and I) now am in charge of our nursery's at church. It's good for me because I am an organized freak and a germa-phobe pyscho so it's right up my ally. :) I am in charge of making the schedules; making sure all the volenteers are there on Sunday mornings; and making sure all the toys are properly cleaned and put away. I like that I'm finally using my talents for Jesus!!! He answered my prayer to use my gifts for him!
I am not pregnant as of now... BUT my sister in law Erin had her baby girl Elisabeth Jane on September 3rd so I am totally itching to be pregnant! ... but we don't want to rush it and we are just SO enjoying the stage that Luke is in right now. He is so much fun and we want to soak up all the precious things he is doing. Having another baby around will take so much attention away from him and I am not quite ready to give that up! I am still LOVING LOVING being a stay-at-home mommy to my awesome little man! I am realizing how blessed I am more and more everyday. I am learning to be content with what God has given me and not think I have to have bigger and better. I am just happy to have a wonderful marriage, with an incredibley amazing husband; and the most adorable little boy ever. I praise God for all His goodness to me.
I hope everyone who might read this is doing just dandy out there in blog world! Love to all!
1 comment:
It is good to see you blogged again! :)
Post a Comment