Lots of news to share... in the past 4 months our life has been a roller coaster to say the least...
The BIGGEST news is that Matt and I are going to have another baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I am due July 20th and so I'm about 16 weeks. And what a whirl wind it has been!!! First off... we got pregnant a tad sooner than what we had originally planned. Which is totally OK... I mean the first few weeks I was still in "shock" mode... but now we are very happy and excited to add another little Weidman to the world. :) We feel so blessed and know that this child was wanted by God for us! Second... I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick for the first trimester!!! Ahhh!!! It was NOT good; TOTALLY different than my pregnancy with Luke. I was sick maybe 1 hour around noonish for like 2 weeks with him. But this baby... oh man, I was sick every night from like 5-9 pm and it was horrible!!!!! I couldn't cook and had to always make sure I had something in my stomach. Poor Matt and Luke! I was miserable! But praise God it's over and I am feeling so much better and really starting to enjoy this pregnancy. So... I have been battling some headaches, but that is sorta normal for me anyway. I had them with Luke during my second trimester and I have them even when I'm not prego. We heard the heartbeat which was so wonderful again to hear... and makes it just so freakin' real! Sometimes I forget there's a baby in there, and then I hear the heartbeat and I'm like, whoa!!! you're still in there! :) We have our 20 week ultrasound scheduled for March 3rd. This is a Level 2 ultrasound to make sure this baby has a perfectly normal and healthy heart. And hopefully we will also find out what the sex is!!! I really am happy with a boy or a girl. It would be fun to have another boy so Luke could have a brother close to his age... but of course I want a girl at some point! My mom and I need a shopping buddy!!! :)
So in a nut-shell that is that. Christmas was a ok... on a sadder note; my Grandma Betty passed away on December 2nd. That was really hard for me and so made the holidays really hard on our family. I am doing better... just trying to remember that she is in a better place and not in any pain anymore, and I know that she is where she always wanted to be; in Heaven with her Savior. That above all else gives me peace. Another difficult thing is that Luke got croup the first weekend in December and that was a nightmare from hell. Since then he has been catching every cold and sickness that has come down the pike!!! He is just getting over the flu and a cold that I am sharing with him. It seriously has been an insane time.
Besides all that, I am attempting to get our lives back to normal. Matt is doing good. Still at ATS working so hard for Luke and I to be able to stay home. I am a blessed women... so very blessed I can't even describe it in words. I have THE MOST AMAZING husband in the world. I couldn't not have asked for a better one. I am reminded of that every day.
So... I am still working on my battle of choosing to be happy in every circumstance. Alot of days I want to be depressed and stressed about something. But I know I have to enjoy this life... since it's the only one I get on earth!!! I truly do want to make the most of it. I actually miss writing on this blog... I really think it helps me see my issues and problems more. And helps me recognize what I need to do and why I actually might feel this way.
Ok, well tonight is the superbowl and my team better kick some butt!! I promise I will keep writing... if not for anyone else... for my OWN self!!! :)
Here is a recent pic of us and a few of Luke! He's already 20 months old!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment