
Here are a few of our family Easter photos captured on camera with our precious little family. :o) I'm blessed beyond measure by my wondrous Creator... This Easter was hard for me as I remembered my Grandma Betty but did not have her with me. Easter was her favorite. I know she's looking down upon me and she is proud of me in my attempts to keep alive the REAL and TRUE meaning of Easter. I can't say how many times I asked Luke this weekend what Easter was really about. Not once did he hesitate to say, "JESUS, Mommy! Jesus died on the cross for our sins!" And then I would say, "But Luke, remember, something really cool happend 3 days later!" And he would say, "Yes, Mommy, Jesus came back to life!!!" My heart sings and rejoices knowing my almost 4 year old can (to a point) understand the meaning of our need for a Savior and that Easter is NOT just about candy and bunnies. And hey, there's nothing wrong with candy and bunnies! :) I'm just all about making sure the importance is put on the real meaning. (btw-my middle name is 'real' if you don't know me... ;-))
No comments:
Post a Comment