Wednesday, April 23, 2008

- a few more pics -


I am posting a few more recent random photos for you all to see and enjoy!


These photos are pretty self explanatory... I found him in the bathroom, sucking on the little cap that goes over the toilet floor bolts - absolutely disgusting - but I rest in the fact that my bathroom and toilet are clean and sanitized.



Luke is recently fascinated with the front door whenever it's open and my wreath that is hanging above him... not sure why but he likes to pound the door and try to reach up and grab the wreath!


















These are a few "post" hair cut pictures - enjoy!













1 comment:

Dan and Pam said...

So again so cute. And by the way- I can't believe he is in a front-facing car seat! AH! I need to get home before he is all of a sudden 4 years old! :)