So... lots of things have happened since I last blogged. Life has again been just crazy and not slowing down in the least. I try to have a few days of busyness and a few days of chill time at home. Amongst all the mom stuff, (cleaning, laundry, dishes, shopping, cooking) ... I am still attempting to make my AMAZING GOD rule every single little, big, small, or large part of my day, life, and everything! It is so FLIPIN' hard! And the devil has attacked me every way possible, but he WILL NOT win - he WILL NOT conquer! Because MY GOD makes perfect - my weaknesses with His STRENGTH! YEAH BABY!!!!!the contents of these cabinets are now Luke's!


Ok, catching up... (I am going to put on a bunch of random pictures through out this post so enjoy!)
Let's see... I'm not pregnant - praise God! For now it's always a relief every month... sorry tmi. 
We started Luke's swimming lessons last Tuesday and they were so fun! He LOVED the water and didn't stop smiling. (alot of other babies were crying, but him and Asher were having fun!) We even dunked them under and he only cried a little, and tonight he actually didn't cry at all! Matt hasn't been able to come yet, but when he does, I will take some pictures and post them for all to see. 
My birthday was last Thursday and it was just absolutely gorgeous out! The last 3 years it's been ugly and rainy but finally it was beautiful and warm! :) I am 23, and I honestly have to say I still feel like I'm about 18. I don't look at myself as an adult. But haha, I am rudely awakened that I am when I see bills come in the mail and my son comes crawling after me! :) It's all wonderful though... I am going to embrace getting older, because hello!!!! ... We all do and it's not like we can avoid it!!! My family took me to Red Lobster and it was awesome. And Friday night Matt and I went to The Melting Pot. (we go there every year for my b-day if you've never been, GO THERE!) It was so YUMMY! It's definitely not Matt's type of place, but I love it, so we go there for me. :) He got me flowers on my b-day and a new watch which I've been wanting and I love it!
Saturday we worked outside ALL DAY LONG! And got totally burnt because we didn't put sun block on. Yes, we are dumb, but it really wasn't sunny all day, but yeah anyway. We put river rock down in a bunch of our flower beds so we don't have to mulch so much every year, and I transplanted some perennial flowers that are now dead. And hopefully after mothers day I will plant some new flowers to make our little house look pretty! :) Last year (this is just so weird) but I remember the day I went into labor I was planting flowers. I remember sitting there on the sidewalk, with my huge belly having contractions and just hoping and praying this was it! :) And now, here we are almost a whole freakin' year later! And speaking of, tomorrow is Luke's 11 MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!! I cannot believe it! We turned his big boy car seat around, so now he faces forward, and let me say he loves it. He weighs over 20 pounds! :)
"Pre haircut"
And more exciting fun news... we got Luke's first haircut last night!!!!!!!!! He looks like such a little man and I have a ton of pictures so enjoy how handsome he is! :) Yes of course I am bias! OK, I am going now because I can't think of any other news that is important enough to share. 
"little man haircut!"
Love to all and I challenge every person who reads this blog to spend some quality time with our Lord who has graciously saved you from hell! How's that for a light ending note?! :)
3 comments:
YOU BLOGGED!! :) I was waiting for an update! Wow look is looking like a toddler now!! His hair cut is adorable... thanks for the "I am not pregnant comment" right away when I saw the quote I have a lot of things to update you on the words "your pregnant" came to my mind. But you clarified that right away :) Have a great week! Your birthday cake was beautiful!!
I love all the pictures!! I miss you guys so much. Only a little over a week now though and finally we can hang out!! Love Luke's haircut- he is such a big boy! And yes, your b-day cake was awesome- did your mom get it?
this was one awesome post Julie. I know it took some time and please know how worth it it was! LOVED all the pics of Luke.. and him getting his hair cut is just too precious! Wyatt is FINALLY getting hair! I love you all and miss you so much! Blessings my dear..
Post a Comment