Tuesday, April 1, 2008
REVELATION!
DEFINITION:
an enlightening or astonishing disclosure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, here is the disclosure: the above is what has been happening inside of me this week since the baptism at our church on Sunday. Crazy I know, but true... GOD IS ROCKING MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I am in TOTAL AWE OF HIM AND HIS AMAZING GLORY! I want to shout it from the rooftops seriously, how happy I am to know that He loves me and is there for me all the time! My hands are shaking and my heart is beating fast, I'm so excited! I just want to share and exude how amazing my God is! I have been missing out on so much of His glory and awesomeness! Thank God He grabbed me in the shower and poured His love on me! WOW!!!!! I just want to be in the center of His will and plan for my life! Ahhh! :) I know I am sounding crazy, but that's what I want!!!!!! To be crazy for Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just so happy and I want to tell everyone that Jesus ROCKS! And if you know Him personally as your Saviour that you too can have just His amazing joy in your life... we don't have to live boring, stale, and stagnant lives anymore! That is not what He has for us!!!!!! And if you don't know him as your personal Saviour I would LOVE to share with you how great He is and just the change that He has made in my life! Once again, thanks to all who are happy to read this blog and yeah, it's just filled with my immediate thoughts and feelings that blurt out at crazy moments like today!
Have a BLESSED DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow... what an expressive hyper post! :) It must be the sticky bun coffee :)
Post a Comment