Wednesday, April 9, 2008

minnows and cavities

The title of my post is for these two reasons: I signed Luke up for his little swimming lessons that is called "minnows" at the Lititz Community Center and I forgot to call in the morning so when I called in the afternoon, the class that I wanted was full and of course it was the class that my two friends are signed up for... go figure... so we are now signed up for a different day (but it's even better because we're doing it w/ my sis-in-law Erin and Luke's cuzzy Asher)... and yesterday I had a dentist appointment and yup, you guessed it, I have two small cavities! Horrah... (it's not fair! i brush my teeth like a freak!) I have to admit that these two things that happend (one on Monday and the other on Tuesday) really made me angry and I completely pissed off to Matt and pretty much every other person I came in contact with. I cried about my cavities and just moaned about the swimming lesson thing. So as you can imagine this week has been a bit hard for me joy-wise. I have been praying like hell that God would help me to find joy in the oh-so-crappy times of life, and He is! SOOO........ I am still just going to remember that GOD ROCKS and he is my WONDERFUL AMAZING SAVIOUR who loves me and has the best stuff planned for my life! And for goodness sakes, he saved me from burning forever and for that plain fact I am going to BLESS HIS HOLY NAME and never stop no matter what silly things happen in my life that upset me! :) So yeah, today was a bit better... I went shopping with my mom and that was fun. Luke wore shorts today for the first time this year and I must say he looked so stinkin' cute! :) Ok, well I have some organizing and putting away of things to do. Love to all and make sure you love on our AWESOME FATHER tonight!

1 comment:

Earthly Journey said...

so sorry about your cavities. at least the swimming thing seems to have worked out in the end.

your positive praises are uplifting to me. I need them right now, so thank you my sis.