Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am the house-sitter...

So I've again been quiet the past week. We have been house sitting for my parents as they have been in Texas. It's been super fun living in a huge house, with cable TV, a gas fire place, and a whirlpool tub to use. Almost like a vacation without having to pay! :) But, I am ready to be back home in my humble abode. There's just nothing like your own house and the perfect-ness of having everything back to normal.

Some exciting news is that my sis-in-law Erin is having another baby!!!! Yea!!! There baby boy Asher is a little over 10 months now and so him and the new baby will be about a year and a half apart! We are so happy for them and pray for God's wonderful blessings upon Erin's pregnancy! Congrats Jeremy, Erin, and Asher! :)

I have no new pictures of Luke because I forgot my camera! :( But I will soon post some photos of him once I am settled back home and in my normal routine of things. OH and some more important news especially today: HAPPY 8TH MONTH BIRTHDAY LUKE! Yes, another month has rolled on by... too fast I must say. He is getting so big I just can't believe it. It makes me want to cry when I think about him as a newborn. I was so overwhelmed with being a new mom that I didn't soak up his littleness then... so now I am cherishing every moment. Even when he is crying or being a fuss-pot. I am grateful for the Lord's wisdom that he is giving me through this journey of motherhood. I try to choose daily to take in every moment of Luke's precious life. It is going so fast...

Well, I must go make dinner now. I will blog sooner than later, I promise! (for those who care to read!) :) Peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the law giver! How was john and kate plus eight? I'm so sore from rugby last night, it even hurts when I type! Well, I'm actually in the school library right now. I had to finish typing up a silly thing for science. And then I was like "I wonder if blogger is locked." So I checked it out and it wasn't! But I should prolly get outa here cause I don't want them to decide to block this. Love you and see ya later!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! Just thought I'd say "hi!" I can't believe little Luke is so grown up. Post some pictures of him! What a cutie.
Love,
Mandi