Thursday, January 24, 2008

My little inch worm...

OK... NOW I have something fun to blog about! Click the play button on my video below and you'll know what I mean! Luke is starting to crawl! ... well sort of! :) Actually, it's more like an army crawl, but hey, he's starting to get the hang of it! It seriously happened overnight... yesterday he was kind of trying, but today he really started to go, but only when tempted by something enticing... like my cell phone! :) Also, I've had some requests for recent pictures, so here are a few of him and Matt. Enjoy! Love to all who read my amazingly interesting blog! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! They grow up SO fast don't they. Soon he will be walking before you know it. He is adorable.

Earthly Journey said...

THAT IS SO CUTE!! What Luke is doing is EXACTLY what Wyatt is doing. I just wish he would get up on his knees & go. He gets up on his knees and rocks for a while then flops on the belly to go get what he wants! Anyway, that video of Luke is SO precious! Thanks for posting it! Love & miss you girl!! We need to have a phone chat soon!!