From left to right: Luke 7 months, Wyatt 8 months, & Asher 9 months

Here's one with Matt's folks Ross & Nancy and Val's girls Emma 4 yrs, left & Abby 6 yrs, right
Below: Val & Wyatt, Luke and I, and Erin & Asher
New years day we went down to Philly to be with Matt's family; his Grammy, aunt and uncle, their kids and their kids. All in all it was the Baby Phenomenon all over again. Very fun but extremely insane... to say the least. I have a bunch of pictures also of this day. Enjoy!
Left to right: Anthony 5 months, Luke 7 months, Wyatt, 8 months, Judah 9 months, Asher 9 months, & Ajay 1 year!

Here is the WHOLE family!
S0 finally I think our lives might settle down... haha! Everyone tells me "in my dreams!" Oh well, at least I have many more fun times to look forward too. Hope you had wonderful holidays!
Goodnite to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment