Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's been 734 days...


My baby is 2... I am speechless to say it all. I am happy, but yet sad. I can't believe Luke has been in our lives for 2 entire years already. It has gone SO FAST! I realize that this is what everyone has said since I got pregnant! And it is true; but I am blessed to have a happy, healthy, and adorable little boy. He is the light of my life and watching how cute he is makes me so incredibly excited to meet Joel and see what his precious little personality will be like!

We took him to Zoo America in Hershey, along with visiting Chocolate World. It was a very fun day; just Matt and I and him. Luke loved the zoo, especially the alligators, turtles, and bears! We got a gorgeous day and ate our packed lunch on a little patio surrounded by trees and birds that kept stealing Luke's goldfish. It was cute. Then we went to Chocolate World which was a HUGE hit! Luke absolutely LOVED the singing cows on the ride and was just awe-struck by all the candy! He is still talking about the cows that sang to him and the candy bar that he got at the end of the ride! :) We got him a little bean bag cow that he named "skippy" He sleeps with him and takes it EVERYWHERE! :) To end, we had yummy milk shakes that were perfectly refreshing. So overall it was a super fun birthday for him and a great day for Matt and I as well.

We are having his party this Saturday with our immediate families and a few of Luke's little "buddies." It is a cowboy wild west theme so he is very excited about that. I will post pictures later! Here are a few from our trip on Saturday!

No comments: