
I just felt like blogging about one of my favorite CD's... Rita Springer "Created to Worship." I absolutely LOVE every song on this CD. It ministers to my heart every single time I hear it; which is alot because Luke listens to it continually while he sleeps at night and at nap time. It has alot of special memories attached to it that mean the world to me: 1) Matt and I used the song "Created to Worship" in our wedding when we played our picture dvd that Erin made for us. So that brings back the sweetest most innocent moments of Matt and I and the incredible commitment we made to one another almost 4 years ago! 2) When Luke was born, I played this CD constantly while nursing him and rocking him. So those moments are branded in my heart and mind forever as well. It was such a crazy time though because I was sort of battleling with the "baby blues" but yet, so over-joyed with having a new baby. I am looking foward to playing it for Joel as well and making memories with him.
The songs on the CD are so inspiring to me and just so uplifting to my soul that it really brings me back to a place of simplicity where I remember how important it is to take time to sit in God's Holy and loving presence. The messages of all the songs truely are the desire of my heart; although, it's a struggle to stay there on a daily basis with how life can be, but I long to live my life for Him and to tell people of what He has done on the cross for all of us! I just love every single song. I encourage every person to get this CD and just listen to the songs and all the words. I feel like it defines me and where I'm at and how I need to so desperately seek after God... wow, we need Him so bad! I need Him so bad! Sometimes I feel like I need Him more than the average person!
Anyway, I wanted to share this with those who read my blog! :)
1 comment:
Kind of funny... I love her CD too. I have all her CD's. She is powerful and her voice is so annointed. I also saw her live in concert AMAZING!
Post a Comment