Wow... my usual word for when I don't know what to say. Christmas has come and gone and I have to say it was just so sweet having a little one to share it with. I was just so caught up in the moments of watching Luke that I only have a few pictures... but I do have it all on video! Matt got me the most awesome Sony Handycam for Christmas! I LOVE it! And so we taped everything. We have been wanting to get one so we could start taping all the milestones of our little Luke. I got Matt some clothes, a belt, and the movie Hitch with Will Smith... hilarious! We got Luke his first Hess truck (Matt's parents always got him one every year, so we started this tradition with Luke), a little red sweatsuit, socks, pop links, and two books. Not much from us, but his 2 Grandma's and 2 Great Grandma's got him TONS of clothes and too many toys to count! I think Matt's going to have to build a garage to keep all of his toys in! We are so grateful for it all though. The past couple months have been tight, so I am so thankful to have family to bless us and Luke. Above is a sleepy picture of Daddy and Luke on Christmas morning! Below is Luke with his new presents from Mommy and Daddy!
He is having fun with his pop links! :)We went over to my parents for brunch. That was super fun. Then we went down to my Hamilton Grandparents home. It was an emotional night, but very wonderful. My Grandma Betty talked for a while and Matt got all of it on video... so I will forever cherish the words she spoke.
I guess that is all for now... it was a beautiful Christmas all in all. I am reminded just how special this season is by the love that is shared. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday too! Peace...
No comments:
Post a Comment