
Today marks Matt and my 4 year anniversary! I can't believe we have been married for that long... to some it's not long, but to us it feels like such a milestone! I am so blessed to have found and married a man, that beyond measure, melts my heart, and is just amazing. God seriously knew that we needed each other and that we fit like a perfect puzzle piece. I'm not gonna say we haven't had our tough times; if any married couple tries to say that, you're lying through your butt! BUT... I will say that we have grown so much together in every good time, and in every hard time.
I love being married to my best friend. I love those moments where you look at each other and don't even need to say one word because you know exactly what the other one is thinking. Some of my favorite moments with Matt are when something makes us laugh so hard that we both start crying and can't even talk! ( we had one of these moments just the other night when Luke decided to say "holy crap" all on his own because he almost fell... yeah, don't ask!!! :) ) I love the moments when we're driving in the car and we don't have to say anything, and it's not awkward because we've been together so long. I love the moments when he comes home from work and even if Luke is tackling him at his feet, he makes his way over to me first to give me a kiss and a hug. Most of all, I especially love when we have deep spiritual conversations that bring us so much closer to God, and one another. These may seem like insignificant things to others, but for me and him, it's sheer joy. He completes me. And I am blessed to find that in this life.
2 comments:
i couldn't agree more! you two truly are blessed. congrats on 4 years :)
Happy Anniversary! -Nichole
Post a Comment