
Luke's party went off with out a hitch and it was a very fun night! Matt and I were so grateful that God blessed the day with plenty of sunshine and a beautiful cool breeze. Luke got lots of wonderful gifts from family and friends. All of his favorite people were there: Mammaw and Pop Pop, Pap Pap, Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Josh and Aunt Ally, Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Erin, cousin Asher and Ellie, Uncle Dan, Aunt Pam, and Baby Jude... and of course his little buddies; John Jr. and Zachary! ( They brought their parents along too! :) ) We thank everyone for coming and making it such a special night for our little cowboy! Luke was decked out in a real authentic hand-made deer skin leather cowboy vest! He had his hat (that he wouldn't take off) and a hanker chief tied around his neck. He looked pretty darn cute if I must say so myself! :) I would say his favorite gift was the bubble mower from Uncle Dan and Aunt Pam. He thinks he's "just like daddy" when he pushes it out in the grass! It's very cute... I loved all the nice summer clothes he got! (of course!) We sang happy birthday, had cake and ice cream, and let the little boys play in Matt's beater truck... which I think might have been the highlight of the party for the boys! They got to sit in the truck, grab the steering wheel, push all the buttons, and jump in the bed! Aga
in, very cute! Ok, not much else to say so enjoy the pics!
in, very cute! Ok, not much else to say so enjoy the pics!




1 comment:
Julie I can't believe he is 2! Reagan has a little mower like that and still mows with Brian every week! So fun!
Post a Comment