
I thought I'd post our current Christmas schedule so all who care will know what we are doing this holiday season. Here goes:
Friday 12/21 - Christmas Dinner & gift exchange @ my in-laws home
Saturday 12/22 - Christmas Brunch @ my mom's cousin Jean's home
Monday 12/24 - Christmas Dinner @ Uncle Herb Weidman's home
Tuesday CHRISTMAS DAY - Christmas Brunch @ my parents home; Christmas gift exchange at my Hamilton grandparents home
Thursday 12/27 - The coolest person in the world.. my sis-in-law Val, and her 3 kids arrive! Christmas with Pam and Dan
Saturday 12/29 - Pam & Julie's Annual Christmas Party @ the Hamilton Museum - Join us if you can! Check out our invite @ http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=KIQTAKRGCDWLYGFAEIHE&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei2
2 comments:
that pick of Luke DID brighten my day!! Wow! You've got a lot going on this season! You forgot:
Thursday 12/27 - the coolest person in the world.. my sis in law Val, and her 3 kids arrive. ha ha ha ha!! :)
I'm gonna take the liberty that you forgot, 12/23 on your Christmas to-do list. Isn't that when we're gettin together.
So that picture of luke always makes me smile when I see it. ha! Well, I gotta finish reading Emma, a book for my English term paper. You don't miss High School now do you? ha ha!
Post a Comment