Saturday, December 8, 2007

Panera Problem = all I can say is wow


Ok so I'm feeling totally irritated tonight. I had a run-in with this insane lady at Panera Bread this evening because she thought I was taking her food up at the counter. Yeah, I'm actually serious about this. She told me "no!" when I put my hand on the tray that I knew was my food... I said "excuse me?" I honestly was taken so off guard that my jaw dropped open. She was so defensive about it. I couldn't understand why she was getting so worried that I was taking her freaking food!!!! They can make more you know!!! It made me so mad... then like a minute later she was like "oh, that's not mine, I ordered a whole sandwich." (mine was just a half with soup) And let me just say you could tell she normally ate a whole sandwich AND soup. I just looked at her and said "wow." Because as you all know and like I've blogged previously, that is all I can say when I'm just completely speechless. So... that is how my night started. And yes, I have asked the Lord to forgive my utterly crappy attitude. I didn't act as Jesus would, so for that I am embarrassed and sorry. But, I really wasn't in the wrong... but from this day forward I will make sure that when I go up to get my food at Panera Bread, I'll grab it and run for my life!!!

I hope someone finds this story amusing. I am laughing at it now, but at that moment, I could have ripped her a new hole. I'm stopping there... goodnite to all.

No comments: