Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas with Santa's 2 little helpers

Friday night was our Christmas gathering at my in-laws. It was a very nice time despite my aching head. That put a damper on things for me, but Luke seemed to have fun with his cousin Asher. As you can see from the pictures, Erin and I dressed them in the same outfit and put them in there cute santa hats! We had a blast taking pictures of them and trying to get Asher to stay put since he wanted to just crawl away! Luke was happy to sit there for now... but I know it won't be long until he's motoring away too! :) They liked touching one another and taking each others toys... the only missing part was their other little cousin Wyatt! I can't wait until the Hoback family is up here so we can hang out and get pictures of all the little cousins together! :)

Luke got alot of wonderful gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Weidman... a drum, a Steelers football, a play TV remote, clothes, socks, and lots of other fun stuff! He had no idea what was happening he just like eating the paper off the gifts! The blessings of family are just so awesome. I am grateful for such loving in-laws and an amazing husband. Here is our little family picture from the night... I will post more in a few days! Merry Christmas to all my family and friends!

1 comment:

Earthly Journey said...

We can't wait to be their either! Wyatt is going to LOVE playing with his cousins!!! Can't wait to see them all together!