
I'm not sure why I named my blog the above, but I thought it kind of reflected how I have been feeling this past week. New things have been taking place inside of me... some good, some hard. But despite it all, it's new in a way. So, I guess that phrase explains it well. I am still dealing with my worries about finances. I have to daily remind myself that God will provide as long as we're smart with our money. I told myself I wouldn't over spend this year for Christmas, and I totally blew that. It's hard to know when to stop... I even had a budget but I went over here and there. My can of worms is being dumped out by God I think. He's showing me I need to lean and depend on him in ALL areas of my life. This is hard because I'm a control freak. I want to know what's going to happen and how it's going to happen. But... I'm trying to be OK with the unknown. I don't really have much else to say about that subject. I am posting a picture of our Christmas tree BEFORE the lights decided to burn out. Now half of it is unlit... it looks silly but I'm just not sure I'm going to fix it. OK... goodnite to all who read my boring blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment