Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Currently...

Nothing much has happend that is so exciting that I feel overly anxious to blog about... I was extremely sick last night and I don't know why that came upon me but I spent most of the wee hours you know where. Also, last night was the first meeting of a "mom" Bible study that a lady at my church has started. We are reading "Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God" by Mary E. DeMuth. I am super excited to start reading it. We will meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. It is just even cooler though because my sister-in-law Erin is doing it too. Matt, her husband Jeremy, and their 8th month old baby boy Asher hang out at our house. It's a daddy-play-date for the guys and and a chance for the baby cousins, Luke and Asher, to play! I will update as we have our meetings.

Right now I pretty much look forward to every Tuesday when my amazing friend Miriam comes over to my mom's house to do her laundry. (she currenlty does not have her own washer and dryer) It is such a relaxing day to talk and hang out. Our babies are 2 months apart so it's kind of like a play date each week. I feel refreshed to have another soul that I connect with completely! God has brought us together and I am SO GRATEFUL! She gives me awesome advice about everything and just hard core encouragement when I'm feeling down. I am so thankful that she is in my life and we are becoming so close. Praise God for his incredible idea of friendship. We would truely be lost without it!

Well, Thanksgiving is only a little over a week away and I just can't believe it. I'm not sure with what family we will be spending it with. Possibly both... it's so hard to figure that kind of stuff out. We want to please both sides, but in the end one is sad by the loss of our presence. I guess it's just part of life right now.

(I'm totally just rambling about nothing now... forgive me)

Luke will be 6 months next Friday. My little man is getting to be a baby! He's not a newborn anymore! One of my dear friends had a baby boy about 4 weeks ago and I saw him on Saturday and just couldn't believe how small he was compared to Luke! They get big so fast and the time just flys by... I am hanging out with her tomorrow so I am happily awaiting the chance to hold her little bundle. :) Ok, well my head is hurting as it has been for the past week. I'm not sure why the pain won't go away but it continues to ache in the same spot on and off... hopefully it's just my body adjusting to the heat in our house and all... goodnite to all and sweet dreams.

No comments: