Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ouch!

One week ago Matt discovered Luke's first tooth and today he now has both his bottom two. He's also exploring what he can bite with these sharp little things; my precious "you know what" to start with. Does he not realize it's where his food comes from? I've tried saying "no" or "owe" but these words don't seem to faze him a bit. He just looks up at me and smiles... it's hard to be mad, but dang it hurts!!!

I'm trying to think what else is new with Luke... he's starting to sit up a bit on his own, but quickly falls over or backwards if you aren't holding onto him. We gave him some avacado's for the first time tonight and surprisingly he really liked them. I think he's getting sick of rice cereal... so it's on to bigger and better things! One last thing... we got him a new "biggie boy" car seat today! Luke has always hated his car seat; and to no surprise, he screamed just the same in the new one. Oh well... hopefully he'll get over it quick once he realizes his little butt is going to be riding in it for the next few years! Ok, well I'm feeling tired and my house is a wreck. I need to clean up and get ready for bed.... and maybe ice myself! I'm aching!!!!!

PS-I thought this picture of the frosty tulip was pretty so I wanted to share... enjoy!

No comments: