Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Where oh where are my Zzzz's?!?!

Ok, so HELP! I am totally exhausted! My baby boy just will not sleep through the night! I don't know if it's MORE teeth or maybe he's just hitting a growth spurt and I need to start giving him a night-time feeding! Everyone is trying to give me suggestions... I am willing to try anything! So if you (who ever "you" are who are reading this) have any suggestions... please comment or email me!

This week is flying by... actually life is just flying by right before my eyes. I never realized how fast time goes since Luke. He is going on 6 months and I just can't believe the first half of his first year is almost over! Anyway... I am blessed that he is a healthy and happy (for the most part) little boy! God is good to Matt and I and we are so grateful.




On a different note... I feel as though I am carrying a heavy burden right now. Only a few people know what I am talking about. I can't explain but it hurts alot and all I can do is pray to my Heavenly Father. He knows all things, so the only thing left to do in this situation is trust Him. I don't understand His ways, but I know His purposes are higher than any idea I could ever come up with. I want to ask why, but I question whether or not that's the right thing to do. Time is so important... I have to take advantage of every opportunity... like God's Word says. "Make the most of every opportunity..." I think that's found in Ephesians. I love that book. It's so encouraging to me. If you read this pray for strength and wisdom for me and that God gives me ideas of ways to make the most of every moment I get to invest in the lives of His precious children.

Thanks...

No comments: