Yesterday marked 6 months ago that my little man came into this world. I can't believe how fast this time has gone. I still feel like he's a newborn, but he isn't any more! He's closer to 1 year old than a newborn baby! My emotions on this fact are pretty much 50/50. I am so happy that he's progressing and doing new things every day... but then of course there's a part of me that misses him when he was a wee thing. BUT, despite all that, I thank God every day that Luke is a healthy, happy (most of the time) and super adorable little boy. I pray that he grows up to have a heart after the Lord, like David, and that he possesses wisdom like Solomon. This is what I confess over him every night while I nurse him. Matt and I feel so blessed that God decided to put Luke in our care while here on earth. I am so grateful for this opportunity.
ALSO! Yesterday was the most SUPER DAY ever! My mom's sister, my Aunt LaVonne, and my cousin's, Ashleigh, Danielle, and Gianna all came over to make a TON of Christmas cookies! My Grandma was also there and her and Allyson made sandtarts. We made over 1600! Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Scotchies, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip, and Peanut Blossoms!!!!! I don't have any pictures, but you can imagine how fun it was!
Matt left last night to go hunting with my Dad and Josh up in Clearfield. So Luke and I are staying with mom. I miss him already... like I said in a previous blog, you never know how much you love someone until they are gone. I pray that he get's a BIG 'OLE BUCK! :) That's all for now folks. Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment