Above are the hours that I was woken from my REM cycle last night. Luke was crying while standing up and holding onto the crib railing. I can only assume it's from this new little tooth that is making it's appearance. I was surprisingly not frustrated though... being woke up. I picked him up and rocked him back to sleep. Those are precious moments that I don't get very often anymore... so I kept reminding myself of that. I feel bad for him, but hey, we all went through it!
Today it is snowing out and it's so beautiful! I have no where to go and nothing to do today so I'm enjoying just being here in my cozy little
house drinking my toasty cup of Cinnamon Sticky Bun coffee. I still need to get a shower even though it's after lunch... but I'm waiting on a package to arrive via UPS that I have to sign for; which is so lame if you ask me. So anyway... I must go now and get myself geared around for the day before Luke wakes up from his nap. Love to all!
house drinking my toasty cup of Cinnamon Sticky Bun coffee. I still need to get a shower even though it's after lunch... but I'm waiting on a package to arrive via UPS that I have to sign for; which is so lame if you ask me. So anyway... I must go now and get myself geared around for the day before Luke wakes up from his nap. Love to all!
2 comments:
Wow... Luke looks so big standing up in his crib! Props to you for first, enjoying your 'disturbed REM cycle' with Luke, then also for just relaxing and enjoying the day! I really miss snow now that I have none...
Much love!
Jules! I can honestly say that I've never had to wake up in the middle of the night for my child. ha ha. I had the chance to in FCS class but I decided against that and did the project instead. I also remembering signing for a UPS package once. I felt like any adult. ha. Well, Imma go, I'll talk to you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment