Happy Valentines Day to all! I am SO flipin' happy the sun is out today! Finally! It has been so long since we've had a gorgeous beautiful day! My mom and I went to the mall today (I had to pick up a little gift for Matt) and it was so fun, everyone was wearing red and pink! Me however, I have on a little black tee with pink hearts and "love" written all over it that I got from Target for $5! You can't beat that! Anyway, I wanted to
share Luke's Valentine shirt too so enjoy these pics. Isn't he just so handsome? I tried to get him to smile, but it was pretty early and we all know that it's not an easy task to get Luke to smile! Oh well, he's still my little baby-caker man, sweetie pie, honey bun, sugar plum! (those are my dessert names for him) Matt and I are going to 7 Stars tomorrow night for a nice romantic Valentine dinner. :) I am pumped about it... mom's keeping Luke which is the highlight of her week. So anyway... I don't have much else to say right now... so I hope everyone who reads my blog has an amazing Valentine Day!
3 comments:
SO Super sweet. If I was home, I would steal Luke to be MY Valentine!! :)
Love!
He is really cute and looks SO SO grown up in those pictures! Have a wonderful date night tomorrow!
I love that shirt! So cute!
Post a Comment