



Well, as you can clearly see from these pictures, something came over Luke this morning, and he became super-happy, super-excited, and super-photogenic while shoving multiple cheerios in his mouth... hence the post title "SEE" food. So I took advantage and just kept snappin' pics of him left and right while making funny faces and noises to keep the laughter going! And we all know how hard it is to get this kid to smile for the camera! So I wanted to share so everyone knows that he DOES smile and laugh for his Mama! Once again, enjoy the photos!
3 comments:
SO Cute and SO hilarious! I love it. I think you have LOTS of great pictures of him smiling! And I love seeing them. :) It will be much better in person though...
Asher liked the pictures of Luke's "Nah-nah." :)
SO SO SO Cute! He seems like he has such personality and a mouth full of teeth!!!! :)
Post a Comment