Monday, February 18, 2008

MACK Truck & a bunch of new pics!

Let me explain the title of my post... I was "hit" by a MACK truck this past weekend. And the contents of this truck are as follows: sore throat, congested nose, complete aching body, snot, phlem, coughing, and a BIG bad attitude. I don't think I need to elucidate any further. You all can use your imaginations as to what my family had to deal with the past few days. I am feeling slightly better... thanks to Afrin (again) and Tylenol PM. I can't WAIT until I can take NyQuil again!!!

Despite my sore throat on Friday night, Matt and I had a beautiful time at 7 Stars. We had stuffed mushrooms, salad, filet mignon, lobster, and chocolate mousse pie. It was totally delectable. I love holidays that celebrate love between a man and a woman... I think we should have about 50 more a year! :)

Moving on to Luke... His 7th tooth is totally in now. Everyday he's getting better on his feet standing and moving between the couch and coffee table. I really think he's going to to be walking in the next few months. But he will really have to work on his balance. Just the other day he was holding onto the coffee table and grabbed something that was laying there and he let go for about 5 seconds because he was so focused on chewing the item that he didn't even realize he was standing all by himself not holding onto anything! Matt and I looked at one another and just laughed! We are excited for these new ventures, but realize how things will drastically change once he starts walking. Ahh, the joys of parenthood! It's so fun! :) Here is a new video I have to share and here are a few pictures too! Love to all!























No comments: