Monday, February 4, 2008

Go Giants! Diaper Dude. Faith...

I was so flipin' happy last night that the Giants won! (I think maybe even happier to see Brady lose!) How cool is it that Peyton and Eli get to share in both winning super bowls?! I just think that's peachy!



Anyway, enough on that subject... Nothing too new and excited to share about. I have some super cute (is he ever not cute?!) pictures of my little man to share. And another video of his army crawl.

I just can't believe it's February already. I never knew how fast time goes until I graduated from high school. It's like those four years were my entire life, and now it's been FIVE years since then! I am feeling old man! But it's fun... being married, having a baby; I am so happy right where we're at. It is not always easy, (heck no!) but I know God's plan is so BIG and BEAUTIFUL. I want to soak it up, and grasp what He has for me in each day. I know I just said this in my last blog... but how incredibly boring would life be if there were no challenges? I LIVE for a good challenge. In the face of adversity I do crap and wail about it, but deep down it stretches my faith. Faith: it means "firm belief in something for which there is no proof; complete trust." WOW... no proof... that kinda makes me feel a little weary. It's like taking a step into an abyss (like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade) with nothing under your feet. I'm not sure I want to always have it feel like that, but hey, we don't get to choose. I have to trust like a little child. Luke never wonders if I'm going to come get him out of his crib in the morning... he just waits for me. Luke never wonders whether or not I'm going to feed him... he just knows I will. He doesn't question it. It's hard to think like that... not questioning... wow, that is hard for me! But God has always been there for us and even though alot of times it doesn't feel like it, (especially when bad things happen) He does want the best for us. I have been saying alot lately that "life isn't fair." Haha! I'm so shallow to say that, but it's the way I feel alot of times. So why is it so hard? Who the heck knows. All I can do is remind myself that God knows best. Thank goodness He does, cause I can't even imagine how my life would be if everything was up to me and in my hands!
Well I really went off on a tangent today. Maybe someone needed some "faith" encouragment! Love to all!
(here's my little man crawling in his diapie!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke is super cute! I am looking forward to seeing him tomorrow! I totally agree how fast time flies! Graduation seems like yesterday... we have been married almost 3 year WOW 3 years! and seems like yesterday we were pregnant and wondering what are labors would be like haha. Now our littles ones are getting so big, they are mobile and we are chasing after them! :) P.S.Yeah for Pampers Diapers they are the best!

Dan and Pam said...

SO adorable!! I love hearing about your life and being able to see pictures and videos of adorable Mr. Luke! Love you much!