
Yes, Luke is getting ANOTHER tooth. But actually the only reason I found it is because my friend's baby is getting 5 molars and I thought, "hmm, I wonder if Luke is getting anymore teeth" so I felt around and sure enough he's getting another bottom one. I guess it's not bothering him though because he seems great... he hasn't been fussing at night, so hopefully that means he's used to the feeling; being he got about 3 all at once last time. So he will now have 7 teeth, exciting! Well, I don't have any more fun news to tell all yet, but I will post again sooner or later. Night...
1 comment:
Yes I am the mom with the baby who is teething 5 molars at once! Ahh.. I just keep praying to God for patience every time I pray! :) You are super lucky that Luke is so easy going with his teething process. Brynn was too until the molars came! I keep reminding myself during all the hours of crying this is such a season of life :) This to shall pass.. just as I look in her mouth and see two molars have came through the skin! :) We are getting progress! Hooray!!
Post a Comment