Our life, and everything about it ... totally unscripted
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
For the love of a toothbrush!
I am posting a TON of pictures of Luke with his newfound joy toy... the Dino Toothbrush. Yes, my amazing child is already practicing good dental hygene! Yea! We all know who he learns that from... :) Enjoy the photos!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It is amazing Brynn has always loved her toothbrush too! She now asks to brush her teeth! haha Luke looks SO grown up in those pictures :) He is starting to look alot like you. He is really cute!
2 comments:
It is amazing Brynn has always loved her toothbrush too! She now asks to brush her teeth! haha
Luke looks SO grown up in those pictures :) He is starting to look alot like you. He is really cute!
"I'm going to be a DENTIST!" (from Rudolf). Hee hee. I'll have to get Asher one. Hope you had a great day with your friends! Luv ya
Post a Comment