Friday, February 15, 2008
angry feelings...
Today is NOT a good day. As the night wore on last night, my thoat started to feel a little scratchy. I thought nothing of it because I had just gotten some new perfume and I had just sprayed it on my neck. I thought it was just a little strong and that it had made my throat a little sore... well heck NO! I must be getting some kind of sickness now and I have to just say that I HATE sore throats and I am pretty angry about it. I was up ALL freakin' night, tossing and turning because my throat felt like someone literally torched it. (it still feels this way) This honestly is the worst sore throat I ever remember having. You all may think I'm being a wuss and that I need to just suck it up... and you're probably right, but I need to vent right now so I am! I don't understand how I was able to give birth without any pain meds, but my stupid sore throat is hurting like... well, you know where! Sorry... and to top it off, Matt and I are having our dinner tonight and how am I supposed to enjoy swallowing my food when it burns going down!? Ok, I really am sorry for complaining... I just am frustrated though becasue I was just sick only a month ago. :( And as my sis-in-law Val just posted, it is so hard taking care of your children when you yourself are under the weather and feeling so crapy. I guess I can be grateful that Luke slept through the night, and I also can be grateful I'm not throwing up... yet. And I guess I can be thankful Matt is home today to help take care of Luke. And well, I guess I do have a million things to be thankful for. So, forgive me all for sharing my blunt opinions about my sore throat. Maybe you all could just say a prayer for me? Thanks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment