

A long lost friend finally came to visit me and is staying for a few days this week ~ I haven't seen this friend since August of 2006... all you girls should know who and what I'm talking about! (if you don't, feel free to email me and ask because I'm not going into any further detail here in the blog world) I am actually super happy about it! Shockingly! :) I feel like my body is finally getting back to normal... but I will not be my total self until I'm done nursing my little man; which is hopefully going to be around his one year birthday. He gives me fits though because I've tried to mix his oatmeal cereal with water, formula, organic milk, but he hates ALL OF THEM! He only wants it mixed with my milk. So this leaves me no where... I guess I'll just have to force him to like milk sooner or later. Anyway, we're getting ready to go visit my Grandma Betty so I must scoot. Peace!
3 comments:
Wow...you've really been through it lately! It really stinks to be sick. I'm not sure who your old friend is so you'll have to tell me about it. I like your flower and butterfly pics...your blog is really cool. Love ya girl. Miss ya too.
Ok ok I'm so stupid. I know who the friend is. All I can say is, I'm SO sorry...
Hey Jules...about the "friend" all I can say, is that mine has only come to visit 4 times in the last 18 months! I'm out of the loop!
Post a Comment