
So why the name of my post? Get this: when I was sick about a month ago with a cold and bad sinus infection, my left eye lid was periodically twitching. I didn't think anything of it because sometimes (as we all know) you just have a day or two where some part of your face twitches; well let me just say that ever since then, my eye lid WILL NOT stop twitching! It's not just once a day, or twice a day... it's like 50 times a day!!!! I am very angry about it, because it's the most irritating thing on the face of this planet. I have asked a bunch of people why they think it hasn't stopped and everyone keeps telling me it's either lack of sleep or stress. Now, thankfully I know it's not lack of sleep because Luke has graciously decided that night time is for sleeping. So I guess the only other option (from what all these people say) is stress. I don't feel literally stressed, but maybe my body just is from things that my mind continues to reherse. Anyway, sorry to bore you all with this silly little issue, but if anyone reading this has any advice or knows why my eye lid might STILL be twitchig or have any answers for me, PLEASE for heaven's sake email me or comment on my post and tell me! HELP! Thank you.
1 comment:
I have no solution but I'm sorry that is hilarious! :)
Love you!
Post a Comment